IMPORTACO, S.A., as the owner of the website www.importacopoland.com, provides the following identifying data:
- Company name: IMPORTACO, S.A.
- Registered office: Carretera Real de Madrid Norte, 81; 46469 Beniparrell (Valencia)
- Tax code: A46415337
- Telephone: +34 96 122 30 00
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration details in the Trade Register of Valencia: company registered in the Trade Register of Valencia in volume 3369, book 682, general section, sheet 117, page V-9510.
Users undertake to make proper use of the Website in accordance with ethical and good faith principles and in compliance with the regulations applicable at any given time, answering for any damages they may cause as a result of the violation of those principles or of non-compliance with the applicable regulations. In particular, the following actions are prohibited:
- disseminating content that is illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, the law or public order;
- introducing computer viruses or any other malware that could damage or alter electronic documents, data or hardware and software systems, or obstruct the access of other users through mass consumption of bandwidth;
- trying to access the email accounts of other users, restricted areas or information about other users or IMPORTACO, S.A. that is protected or classified as confidential;
- impersonating another user;
- making unauthorised use of the content of the Website www.importacopoland.com, or the trademark, trade name, distinctive mark or domain name of IMPORTACO, S.A. or other suppliers of goods and services appearing on the Website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Website provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “the Content”) owned by IMPORTACO, S.A.
IMPORTACO, S.A. is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights relating to the Website and of the elements contained on it (including images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), which constitute a work that is owned by IMPORTACO, S.A. or which it is duly authorised to use.
Users are not granted any exploitation rights over the Content, beyond use of the Website itself, and they shall not reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate or transfer the elements reproduced on the Website to third parties or engage in any other form of exploitation of those elements without prior explicit written permission from IMPORTACO, S.A.
Any use made without prior authorisation from IMPORTACO, S.A. is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the Website are the property of IMPORTACO, S.A., or, where applicable, of third parties who have authorised their use. Use of or access to the Website and/or the Content does not grant users rights over any of the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive marks, nor does it grant users any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist with regard to the Content.
In addition, and in accordance with the foregoing, users shall not:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, unless with the written and explicit consent of IMPORTACO, S.A., which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or if it is legally permitted;
- delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data relating to the reservation of rights by IMPORTACO, S.A. or its owners, to digital fingerprints and/or identifiers or to any other technical means established for their recognition.
Unauthorised use of the information contained on the Website or infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of IMPORTACO, S.A. or of third parties who have provided content on the Website will give rise to the liabilities established by law.
DATA COLLECTION FORMS
On the data collection forms, the fields marked “Required” are mandatory; in the event that users do not supply the relevant data, IMPORTACO, S.A. may deny the request.
All information provided by users through the forms on the Website shall be truthful. In this regard, users guarantee the authenticity of all of the data they supply and keep the information provided up to date, answering for any false or inaccurate information supplied and the damage it may cause to IMPORTACO, S.A.
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
Users accept the processing of personal data provided through forms on the Website and formally declare to be over 14 years of age.
Access to and use of the Website is prohibited to children under the age of 14.
IMPORTACO, S.A. reminds adults in charge of minors that it is their sole responsibility if a minor enters his or her data to request any product or service.
By following our social network profiles, users expressly consent to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the social networks’ respective privacy policies.
The publication of comments and content on social networks will become public information and users should therefore be especially cautious when deciding to disclose their personal data. IMPORTACO, S.A. will not be held liable for the information users enter on third-party social network pages.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The links on the Website are a service to users. These links are provided in good faith and IMPORTACO, S.A. therefore cannot be held liable for the content of third-party websites or for any modifications made subsequently to third-party websites for which it provides links.
Providing a hyperlink in no case implies the existence of a relationship between IMPORTACO, S.A. and the owner or holder of the website linked to or made accessible through the Website via hyperlinks, nor does it imply the endorsement of its content by IMPORTACO, S.A.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONTENT AND CATALOGUES
IMPORTACO, S.A. does its utmost, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or topicality of the Content and catalogues on the Website.
Likewise, IMPORTACO, S.A. reserves the right to modify the content of its catalogues and the products it offers when it deems necessary and to keep that content up to date.
The information contained on the Website is for information, consultation, dissemination and advertising purposes only. Under no circumstances does it have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
IMPORTACO, S.A. will not be held liable for the decisions that users may make based on this information or for any possible errors or omissions that the commercial documents and catalogues may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes, without prior notice, for the purposes of adding to, improving, correcting or updating the Content.
In order to improve the Website’s performance, IMPORTACO, S.A. reserves the right to make modifications and updates, at any time and without prior notice, to the information contained on the Website, to the configuration and design of the Website and to this Legal Notice, as well as to any other specific conditions.
The Content included on the Website has at all times been prepared in good faith for the purpose of providing information to users. IMPORTACO, S.A. therefore accepts no liability with regard to the completeness or accuracy of the information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy or updating of the information that can be accessed on the Website, which may be modified without prior notice.
IMPORTACO, S.A. will not be held liable for any damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, problems with telephone lines or disconnections in the electronic or computer systems caused by reasons unrelated to the owner of the Website, or for delays or blockages in the use of these systems caused by telephone line deficiencies or overloading or overloading of the Internet network or of other electronic systems.
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law and falls within the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Spain.